Head of Sales
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading, managing and developing the sales team. An ambitious and supportive culture is all important at RPD
- Setting and delivering a market leading sales strategy to achieve rapid and sustainable growth
- Win new business, lots of it. We need someone who is not afraid of an ambitious sales target for you and your team.
- Accurate forecasting. Work closely with direct reports, the finance team and the engineering team to have complete control over deal flow.
- Delivering team sales and profit targets, with full P&L ownership and budget management
- Grow the team. Identifying when and where additional hires are required and own the recruitment and on-boarding process. People make our business and we only want to work with the best
- Day-to-day management of the sales team. Setting KPIs and goals that encourage personal development and motivate
- Overview and development of the accounts that the Sales Account Managers run. Guidance, updates, performance management and control required.
- Performance reporting for fortnightly Management meetings, and quarterly Board meetings
Who we are looking for:
- You’re a high performer with a proven track record and a minimum of 7+ years’ experience.
- Ideally you will have experience in a big corporate environment or in a fast-growth FMCG company
- You’ll have prior management experience working with agile and high performing teams and have been responsible for hiring and mentoring team members
- You’ll have strong commercial acumen with excellent numeracy and negotiation skills, be a great communicator and people person
- You believe in the power of making informed decisions and have the confidence to back those moves
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small team
- You’re happy to muck in with your team members and get your hands dirty when needed
- Creativity and out of the box thinking are a necessity
Rapid Product Development partners with Large and Small Businesses to deliver new products to market and lead the pace of global innovation. We work directly with senior management and R&D or innovation teams, to solve problems, develop sustainable solutions and bring them to market.
We are building a team of exceptional, passionate people, with the vision and energy to shape the future of engineering and product innovation.